Earls Web App
About this Project
The Earls web app is a project that I developed in a team of five, as final project of the CIT program at BCIT for two terms consecutive. The purpose of the project was to work in a real-world project while gain experience working in a real-world company.
The final product had to substitute a legacy database system for the managerial area of Earls.
- Managed the back-end part of project, including the database and some front-end as well.
- Used the Model-View-Controller implemeted with the Symfony 2 framework.
- Used the Agile approach to manage the project.
- Redesign of the database in MySQL.
- Used the Twitter Bootstrap framework to make the website resposive to any screen size.
- HTML 5
- Symfony 2
- Sublime Text 2
- PHPStorm 7